Let Us Help Meet Your Real Estate Professional Needs
Real estate attorneys and title companies often require added expertise in areas that include trust account reconciliation, complete document preparation, research, processing and other administrative functions.
Down a paralegal? Tired of tedious bookkeeping? Worried about falling behind or an unexpected audit?
Partnering with Attorneys' Closing Services frees you to focus on growing your business.
At ACS, we tailor our services to meet each client’s individual needs. Our experienced team of professionals is dedicated to helping you successfully close residential and commercial real estate transactions. We also provide expert reconciliation of trust and escrow accounts, using a three-way process with a trial balance report to protect against possible theft, fraud, negligence, misappropriations and errors.
ACS charges a flat fee for services that include:
- Preparing closing documents
- Deeds, bills of sale, mortgage statements, 1099s, notes, seller/buyer affidavits, satisfactions, subordination agreements and other instruments
- Calculating preliminary settlement statements
- Ordering the title and lien searches, surveys, payoffs and HOA/COA Estoppel letters
- Drafting and finalizing the ALTA settlement statement/Closing Disclosure and balance sheet